Perhaps the current economy can best be described as slowly recovering. Economic cycles will always have peaks and valleys. During down times in the cycle, some companies will feel the stress more than others. Those that do maintain their vitality will do so through innovation or by reinventing themselves. PLDO Partner and business attorney Bill Miller recently published a Client Advisory, which offered several options for distressed companies to consider in the current economy. In his latest advisory, Attorney Miller, who has over 30 years of advising and representing a wide range of national and international clients, provides suggestions for successful companies to consider to keep their options open, as well. Read the entire advisory for information on topics like buying back equity from minority owners and growth by acquisition.
- PLDO Launches Original Multimedia Learning Center for Business Startups and Owners Featuring a Six-Part Podcast Series with Attorney Joshua J. Butera
- PLDO Partner Benjamin L. Rackliffe to be a Featured Speaker at Providence Business News “2020 Business of Cannabis Summit”
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara Estate & Trust Attorneys Join Bryant University’s Florida Alumni for Featured Panel on “Essentials of Estate Planning”
- PLDO Partners Brian J. Lamoureux and Matthew C. Reeber to be Featured Speakers at an NBI Seminar on “Human Resource Law: The Ultimate Guide”
- PLDO Partner Brian J. Lamoureux to be a Panelist at Cybersecurity Summit & Expo 2020: Impact the Outcome of Your Cyber Risk