Attorney Legal Services for Our Clients
Responsive Practical Solution, Cost-effective Results
The attorneys at Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC have wide-ranging and extensive experience in multiple disciplines. Our unique business model provides our clients with a team approach to all matters that is responsive and cost-effective. We excel at finding the right solution to legal issues by drawing upon the knowledge and diverse skills of our lawyers. Our practice areas include:
- Alternative dispute resolution – resolving disputes through cost-effective mediation and arbitration techniques
- Corporate and business – business formation, governance, contracts, financing, mergers and acquisitions
- Criminal defense – defense of clients accused of fraud, corruption and other alleged white-collar crimes
- Cyber Law – advising and counseling to minimize risks of cyberattacks and to stay in compliance with local, national and international privacy laws and regulations in health care, education, financial services and other industries.
- Employment law – helping employers develop and implement employment policies and defense of discrimination claims and other alleged employment law violations, including social media issues in the workplace
- Estate planning and administration – wills, trusts, estate taxation strategies, business succession and probate administration
- Estate litigation – representing and resolving claims of undue influence, breach of fiduciary duty, prudent investor issues, trust disputes, fraud, misappropriation of funds and other matters
- Government and legislative strategies – public and private legislative planning and communication
- Health care – advising and representing health care providers in business law and compliance matters
- Litigation – resolving disputes involving contracts, employment law, estate law and other matters, including appellate work
- Municipal Law – advising and representing municipalities and public sector executives and agencies on a wide range of legal matters including administrative, policy and regulatory law, public finance, infrastructure project management, public-private partnerships (P3) and alternative project delivery methods, procurement, contract and business law, employment law and other disciplines.
- Nonprofit organizations – advising clients in governance, compliance and business law matters affecting their operations
- Real estate and commercial lending – complex commercial real estate developments and lending transactions
- Special Masterships – in depth monitoring and on-site reporting
Cost-Effective Legal Solutions
The founders of Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC made a decision to operate our law firm along business lines. That means seeking cost-effective solutions that solve client problems as quickly as possible — and not seeking to generate needless legal fees. The extensive experience of our attorneys and our team approach mean that we can quickly identify the key legal issues in a client matter as well as the most effective means of solving that problem.
Whether it involves a commercial contract, ADR, a municipal law matter, a trust or estate planning issue or complex litigation, criminal defense or other matter, you can depend on PLDO to provide you with efficient and effective legal solutions.
For more information and a consultation with a lawyer, contact our firm.