Pannone Lopes Devereaux and O’Gara Attorneys are Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 in Metropolitan/Providence Area
Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC (PLDO) Principals Gary R. Pannone and William P. Devereaux were recently recognized by their peers as Best Lawyers® 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in the Metropolitan/Providence area in their practice areas of Corporate Governance Law and Criminal Defense: General Practice, respectively. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” The award reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among their peers for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
In addition to their “Lawyer of the Year” recognition, Attorneys Pannone and Devereaux were also listed in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America along with Principals William E. O’Gara and Matthew A. Lopes Jr. and Senior Counsel Joel K. Goloskie. The attorneys’ practice areas for which they were named to the list of The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 in the Metropolitan/Providence area are:
- William P. Devereaux was selected in the practice area of Criminal Defense – General Practice and White-Collar. Attorney Devereaux was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” for Criminal Defense: General Practice in the Providence area.
- Joel K. Goloskie was selected for his Health Care Law practice.
- Matthew A. Lopes Jr. was selected for his Mediation and Government Relations practice.
- William E. O’Gara was selected for his practice in the areas of Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers.
- Gary R. Pannone was selected for his practice areas of Administrative/Regulatory Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Nonprofit/Charities Law and Securities/Capital Markets Law. Attorney Pannone was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” for Corporate Governance Law in the Providence area.
Best Lawyers was established in 1983 and has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
For information about PLDO, visit https://www.pldolaw.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC
Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara (“PLDO”) attorneys are highly skilled with a proven track record of achievement representing clients with respect to complex matters in a wide range of disciplines and industries. The founders of PLDO were formerly partners in an international law firm and are trained in multiple disciplines. The primary areas of practice for the firm include business law, special masterships, government relations and legislative strategies, civil litigation, real estate development, commercial lending, municipal law, cyber law, nonprofit law, health care, white collar defense, estate planning, probate administration and trust litigation. The core values of respect, integrity, quality service and responsiveness are stressed each day at PLDO and the firm is committed to supporting the community in a meaningful way. The firm is headquartered at 1301 Atwood Avenue in Johnston, RI with offices in Massachusetts and Florida. For more information, visit www.pldolaw.com.