Interdisciplinary Approach To Corporate Law
The attorneys at the law firm of Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC, help corporate and nonprofit clients deal effectively with the many complex issues they face. Our clients include family-owned businesses, medium-sized corporations, health care organizations and nonprofits.
We Handle A Wide Range Of Business Law Matters
We advise clients and provide services in matters involving:
Facilitating Growth And Profitability
Regulation, Compliance And Ethical Issues
Cost-Effective Services And Strategies
Our attorneys use a practical and entrepreneurial approach to resolving complex legal and business problems. By combining a sophisticated understanding of corporate law issues, common sense and technology, we can provide cost-effective services to companies of all sizes. Should your organization require government affairs and lobbying expertise, PLDO Strategies LLC has a full suite of services to help you achieve your goals in the Rhode Island political arena. We want to help your company achieve its full potential.
Contact Us For All Of Your Business Legal Needs
For more information about our business law practice, call us at 866-353-3310 or contact us here. We advise and represent clients nationwide.
Receive Our E-News
“What is extremely unique about PLDO is that they are great lawyers who actually care about me and my business. They make me feel as if I am the most important client in the firm and I am certain that all of their clients feel the same way. ”
President, The Droitcour Company
> ATTORNEY SEARCH
Further Resources And Information
- How Will The Coronavirus Impact Your Contracts?
- PBN cannabis summit: Legalized recreational pot is only matter of time in R.I.
- What Is “Shadow Preferred Stock” and When Should It Be Used?
- Artificial Intelligence – What The Developing Landscape Means For Your Business
- Business Succession Planning Is Not “One Size Fits All”
- Industry Spotlight: Owning a Construction Company
- Industry Spotlight: Challenges in the Construction Industry
- Municipal Barriers to Cannabis Enterprises
- Pros And Cons Of LLCS Electing S Corporation Status
- New Massachusetts Law Limiting Employee Non-Compete Agreements
- Succession Planning And The Family Limited Partnership Solution
- New Rules Governing IRS Audits Of Tax Partnerships
- Family Business Disputes… Like An Awkward Thanksgiving?
- Will the CEO See the Crisis Coming? Or, What Do Wells Fargo, United Airlines and Uber Have in Common?
- Convertible Notes, “Safes” and “Kisses”: A Primer for Early Stage Companies Seeking Outside Investors
- Planning to Sell Your Company? The Pros and Cons of Asset Sales, Stock Sales and Mergers
- Medical Franchising: A Practice Model for the Millennium
- Shareholder Demands for Confidential Company Information
- The Pros & Cons of Dual Class Stock Structures
- New Massachusetts Law Mandates Equal Pay For Comparable Work
- Death, Disability and the Closely-Held Business
- Planning for the Next Step in the Family Business
- Common Mistakes by Private Companies
- Equity Financing for Privately Held Companies – Some Do’s and Don’ts
- First Impressions Count-How to Prepare a Company for Financing or Sale
- Considerations for Raising Money from Outside Investors
- Technology – A Key Factor Driving Success in the Construction Industry
- What Investors and Developers Should Know About Opportunity Funds
- The Pros and Cons of Representation and Warranty Insurance in Merger and Acquisition Transactions
- Inside Business – Powered Up for Success
- Inside Business – Business Formation 101
- Inside Business – Governance of Corporate Entities
- Inside Business – Corporate Structure and Tax Primer
- Inside Business – Attracting Investors
- Inside Business – Working Space
- Inside Business – Small Business Data Concerns
- Bankruptcy Options For Small Business
- Importance of Corporate Governance during the Pandemic
- Cyber Security in a COVID-19 World
- Post-Closing Strategy for the Investor and Founder