Interdisciplinary Approach To Corporate Law
The attorneys at the law firm of Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC, help corporate and nonprofit clients deal effectively with the many complex issues they face. Our clients include family-owned businesses, medium-sized corporations, health care organizations and nonprofits.
We Handle A Wide Range Of Business Law Matters
We advise clients and provide services in matters involving:
Facilitating Growth And Profitability
Regulation, Compliance And Ethical Issues
Cost-Effective Services And Strategies
Contact Us For All Of Your Business Legal Needs
For more information about our business law practice, call us at 866-353-3310 or contact us here. We advise and represent clients nationwide.
Receive Our E-News
“What is extremely unique about PLDO is that they are great lawyers who actually care about me and my business. They make me feel as if I am the most important client in the firm and I am certain that all of their clients feel the same way. ”
President, The Droitcour Company
> ATTORNEY SEARCH
Further Resources And Information
- What Is “Shadow Preferred Stock” and When Should It Be Used?
- Artificial Intelligence – What The Developing Landscape Means For Your Business
- Business Succession Planning Is Not “One Size Fits All”
- Industry Spotlight: Owning a Construction Company
- Industry Spotlight: Challenges in the Construction Industry
- RI Considers Cannabis as a Solution to Opioid Dependency
- Pros And Cons Of LLCS Electing S Corporation Status
- New Massachusetts Law Limiting Employee Non-Compete Agreements
- Succession Planning And The Family Limited Partnership Solution
- New Rules Governing IRS Audits Of Tax Partnerships
- Family Business Disputes… Like An Awkward Thanksgiving?
- Will the CEO See the Crisis Coming? Or, What Do Wells Fargo, United Airlines and Uber Have in Common?
- Convertible Notes, “Safes” and “Kisses”: A Primer for Early Stage Companies Seeking Outside Investors
- Planning to Sell Your Company? The Pros and Cons of Asset Sales, Stock Sales and Mergers
- Medical Franchising: A Practice Model for the Millennium
- Shareholder Demands for Confidential Company Information
- The Pros & Cons of Dual Class Stock Structures
- New Massachusetts Law Mandates Equal Pay For Comparable Work
- Death, Disability and the Closely-Held Business
- Planning for the Next Step in the Family Business
- Common Mistakes by Private Companies
- Equity Financing for Privately Held Companies – Some Do’s and Don’ts
- First Impressions Count-How to Prepare a Company for Financing or Sale
- Considerations for Raising Money from Outside Investors
- Technology – A Key Factor Driving Success in the Construction Industry
- What Investors and Developers Should Know About Opportunity Funds