Social & Digital Media Law
Social And Digital Media Legal Counselors
Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC helps clients better understand and manage compliance, policy and legal issues in the social and digital media space. Whether it is helping to write a customized personnel policy for using social media in the workplace, conducting a social and digital media best practices workshop, or litigating a matter, our attorneys assist public and private sector organizations mitigate risk and resolve legal issues surrounding digital communications in a multi-platform world.
Strategic Workplace Policy Lawyers
At PLDO, we keep abreast of social and digital media trends, regulations, laws and court cases to counsel employers on how best to maintain privacy rights and avoid potential risk to organizational success. Our social and digital media law, business and employment attorneys help business owners stay informed about the constantly evolving legal and regulatory landscape of the digital media environment. Our approach is comprehensive when advising employers on the use of social media in the workplace and we are proactive in keeping clients informed when new information, regulations or changes in the law occur.
Receive Our E-News
“What is extremely unique about PLDO is that they are great lawyers who actually care about me and my business. They make me feel as if I am the most important client in the firm and I am certain that all of their clients feel the same way. ”
President, The Droitcour Company
> ATTORNEY SEARCH
Further Resources And Information
- Coronavirus and social media: Be careful what you click
- 10 News Conference: Brian Lamoureux – Facebook Controversy
- Bullying has lasting impact because of social media
- Your Voice, Your Future Roundtable – Social Safety
- Keeping up with your kids: Are you social media savvy?
- Weighing the risks and benefits of the Internet of Things
- Mulling it Over – Social and Digital Media
- Social Media Privacy Law Impacts Employers
- Attorney: parents need to learn more about social media, apps
- Should Employees Use Facebook at Work?
- Privacy Rights Being Tested in the Digital Age
- Digital Age Hiring Process Filled With Danger
- Texting in the Workplace? Dangers Abound
- Email Privacy Not a Guarantee in Workplace
- Worry About Workplace Prejudice? Clean Up
- Where do tweets go when you die – hint, not to heaven
- Employment bar deconstructs new social media privacy law
- Maneuvering the Minefields of BYOD and Social Media in the Workplace
- Lawyers must manage LinkedIn’s features
- XpertHR interview on Key Social Media Issues Affecting the Workplace
- To Have And To Hold: Delete E-Mail At Your Peril
- How Social Media is Changing the Hiring Game